1. Check in will be available at 3PM on the check in date. Check out time is no later than 11AM on the check out date. Guests leaving later than the indicated check out time will be subject to an additional charge. We will try our best to accommodate early check in or late check out based on availability.
2. Guest agrees to indemnify Owner for any damages to: Dwelling, Grounds or Furnishing caused by the negligence of the guest or any member of his/her party, which occur during the Guests occupancy.
3. NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE LODGE. Please dispose of in allocated containers.
4. Guest understands and agree that he/she is responsible for the acts and actions of all persons in his/her party or guests of persons in his/her party and that he/she will indemnify the Owner. Guests must notify management of any changes in the number of guests staying at the Lodge.
5. Cancellations: Any payments minus a $250 administration fee will be refunded if cancelled up to 30 days prior to your arrival date. If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival, the entire reservation remains non-refundable. If something occurs in your group surrounding covid-19 and you are unable to visit, we will agree to keep your credit on file to use towards a future reservation date (rate increases may apply).
6. With the ongoing Provincial Public Health Orders, the reservation guest(s) understands the risk of travelling during a pandemic and will make any necessary changes to their group size, limit socializing within the small town of Bralorne, and follow covid-19 guidelines accordingly. This is the responsibility of the reservation guest, not the Bralorne Adventure Lodge.
7. All rentals must be paid in full 30 days prior to your arrival date. The reservation guest will receive documentation on arrival and departure instructions once final payment is received.
8. All rentals include bed and bath linens. Housekeeping is provided prior to your arrival. A $250 cleaning fee is applied to booking cost for each stay duration. Additional housekeeping is available for a $250. Please keep in mind that this is a private rental, and not a hotel, and guests will be billed for excessive mess where necessary. We love hosting you, please be respectful to the beautiful town of Bralorne.
9. Any percentage based coupon codes used for booking do not apply to the cleaning and damage deposit fee, as well, do not apply to catering add-ons.
10. Should guest numbers exceed 8 people, a nightly supplement fee of $50 per additional guest will be added to the final invoice.
Thank you for booking with the Bralorne Adventure Lodge!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at [email protected]