This Agreement constitutes a contract between the person(s) listed on the booking form and all other guests and the Bralorne Adventure Lodge, as (Owners). Reservations are confirmed after receiving a 50% deposit based on the total cost of your stay. Payments can be made via STRIPE (If booked through online booking system). A $750 deposit is held as a security deposit, and used, where necessary, for damage or extra cleaning. This will be refunded upon departure after caretaker has inspected the lodge
- Check-In & Check-Out: Check-in is after 3:00PM on the check-in date. Check-out time is before 11:00AM on the check-out date. Guests leaving later than the indicated check out time will be subject to an additional charge. We will try our best to accommodate early check-in or late check-out requests based on availability.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy: All bookings are subject to a non-refundable administration fee of $300. Reservation payments are due in full 30 days prior to the arrival date and remain non-refundable. Should the reservation be cancelled outside of 30 days prior to the arrival date, any payments will be refunded to the reservation guest less the $300 non-refundable administration fee. Once reservations are paid for in full, the reservation guest will receive documentation on arrival and departure instructions, as well as lodge policies.
- Additional Guests: Should the group exceed 8 guests a nightly supplement fee of $65 per additional guest will be added to the final invoice. Guests must notify management of any changes in the number of guests staying at the Lodge.
- External Circumstances: Weather conditions including forest fire smoke, are beyond the Bralorne Adventure Lodge’s control. Should guests wish to cancel within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refunds or date change requests will be issued. An exception will be made in the rare circumstance that the Squamish Lillooet Regional District issues an Evacuation Order to the immediate region (Bridge River Valley, Bralorne, Gold Bridge), or if Bralorne is inaccessible via Highway 40 or the Hurley Road due to landslide or avalanche.
- Damages, Responsibility & Respect: Guests understand and agree that they are responsible for the acts and actions of all persons in their group and that guests will indemnify the Owners for any damages to: Dwelling, Grounds or Furnishing caused by the negligence of the guest or any member of their party, which occur during the Guests occupancy.
Please keep in mind that this is a private lodge and not a hotel, and guests will be billed for all damages and excessive clean up where necessary. We love hosting you, please be respectful to our Lodge, the local residents and the beautiful town of Bralorne.
- Fire Bans & Fire Mitigation: Bralorne is located in a high-risk wildfire region with very limited ability to fight fires. Guests must adhere to Fire Bans by not having fires including firepits, the wood-fired hot tub and sauna.
NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE LODGE. Please dispose of in allocated containers.
- Inclusions: All rentals include bed, bath linens and a fully-stocked kitchen. Housekeeping is provided prior to your arrival. Additional housekeeping is available for an additional $300 (must be requested in advance).
- Discount Codes: Percentage-based coupon codes used for booking do not apply to the cleaning and damage deposit fee, as well, do not apply to catering add-ons.
Thank you for booking with the Bralorne Adventure Lodge! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at [email protected]