This Agreement constitutes a contract between the person(s) listed on the booking form and all other guests and the Bralorne Adventure Lodge, as (Owners). Reservations are confirmed after receiving a 50% deposit based on the total cost of your stay. Payments can be made via STRIPE (If booked through online booking system). A $750 deposit is held as a security deposit, and used, where necessary, for damage or extra cleaning. This will be refunded upon departure after caretaker has inspected the lodge. Deposit is subject to change based on group size and special events.
- Check-In & Check-Out: Check-in is after 3:00PM on the check-in date. Upon arrival groups will be greeted by our Lodge Manager for a lodge orientation. Check-out time is before 11:00AM on the check-out date. Guests leaving later than the indicated check out time will be subject to an additional charge. We will try our best to accommodate early check-in or late check-out requests based on availability.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy: All bookings are subject to a non-refundable administration fee of $350 that becomes your cleaning fee. Reservation payments are due in full 30 days prior to the arrival date and remain non-refundable. Should the reservation be cancelled outside of 30 days prior to the arrival date, any payments will be refunded to the reservation guest less the $350 non-refundable administration fee. Once reservations are paid for in full, the reservation guest will receive documentation on arrival and departure instructions, as well as lodge policies. Special group coordination requests and/or services will be subject to an additional administration fee. Please inquire for further information.
- Cancelation due to External Circumstances: Weather conditions including forest fire smoke, are beyond the Bralorne Adventure Lodge’s control. Should guests wish to cancel within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refunds or date change requests will be issued. An exception will be made in the rare circumstance that the Squamish Lillooet Regional District issues an Evacuation Order to the immediate region (Bridge River Valley, Bralorne, Gold Bridge), or if Bralorne is inaccessible via Highway 40 or the Hurley Road due to landslide or avalanche.
- Additional Guests: Should the group exceed 8 guests a nightly supplement fee of $80 per additional guest will be added to the final invoice (up to 12 maximum). Guests must notify management of any changes in the number of guests staying at the Lodge.
- Fire Mitigation & Fire Bans: Please familiarize yourself with the location of fire extinguishers in the lodge. NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE LODGE. Please dispose of in allocated containers. Bralorne is located in a high-risk wildfire region with very limited ability to fight fires. Guests must adhere to Fire Bans (if fire ban is activated) by not having fires including firepits, the wood-fired hot tub and sauna.
- Damages, Responsibility & Respect: Guests understand and agree that they are responsible for the acts and actions of all persons in their group and that the $750 damage deposit will be used for any damages, missing items and excessive clean up where necessary. Please keep in mind that this is a private lodge and not a hotel. Please do not use the lodge for partying. We love hosting you, please be respectful to our Lodge, the local Bralorne residents and the surrounding area.
- Inclusions & Firewood: All rentals include bed and bath linens and a fully-stocked kitchen. Housekeeping is provided prior to your arrival. Additional housekeeping is available for an additional $300 (must be requested in advance). Guests will be provided an allocated amount of firewood during their stay. If guests use an excessive amount of firewood, payment will be deducted from the damage deposit.
- Discount Codes: Percentage-based coupon codes used for booking do not apply to the cleaning and damage deposit fee, as well, do not apply to catering add-ons.
Thank you for booking with the Bralorne Adventure Lodge! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at [email protected]