1. Check in will be available at 3PM on the check in date. Check out time is no later than 11 AM on the check out date. Guests leaving later than the indicated check out time will be subject to an additional charge. We will try our best to accommodate early check in or late check out based on availability.
2. Guest agrees to indemnify Owner for any damages to: Dwelling, Grounds or Furnishing caused by the negligence of the guest or any member of his/her party, which occur during the Guests occupancy.
3. NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE LODGE. Please dispose of in allocated containers.
4. Guest understands and agree that he/she is responsible for the acts and actions of all persons in his/her party or guests of persons in his/her party and that he/she will indemnify the Owner. Guests must notify management of any changes in the number of guests staying at the Lodge.
5. Cancellations: Any payments minus a $250 administration fee will be refunded if cancelled at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. Shorter notice for cancellations will be assessed based on the ability of the Owner to rebook. We understand that the weather can be a huge factor, and we will try our best to find a happy compromise for everyone in the case of bad weather, on a case by case basis. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
6. All rentals must be paid in full 7 days prior to your arrival date.
7. All rentals include bed and bath linens. Housekeeping is provided prior to your arrival. A $150 cleaning fee is applied to booking cost for each stay duration. Additional housekeeping is available for a $150. Please keep in mind that this is a private rental, and not a hotel, and guests will be billed for excessive mess where necessary. We love hosting you, please be respectful to the beautiful town of Bralorne.
Thank you for booking with the Bralorne Adventure Lodge!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com.